Playing is quite popular, and has been that way since time immemorial and still remains popular. Bear in mind that it’s a scam, and involves plenty of deception. According to statistics, almost 60 % of men and women, mostly adults who are involved in playing are very much addicted to what they refer to as a past time PGSOFT. The people who are deeply addicted to playing develop an urge of bets on literary anything. Be it cards, casinos or horses. This is just a small area of the unlimited number of things they can bet on.
Casino related scams are prevalent. Massive payouts and the promises of huge wins are largely advertised in bold and this attracts the guys and gals who dream about getting rich quickly and fast. Admittedly that gamblers are very resilient hence don’t easily get distressed.
Surveys show that majority of those that have little self-control and discipline are very susceptible to playing problems, that means it can be easily identified and rectified.
Below are a number of questions you can use to probe and identify if a problem is present.
- How do you feel after losing money in a game of playing, irrespective of the amount, regret or resentment?
- After you strike a win, do you feel a strong urge to win more and want to go back?
- If you lose cash, do you feel an urgency to go back and recover your money?
- is much of your time spend playing, mostly more than you initially planned?
- Do you find comfort and ease to your problems from playing?
- is much of your time spend playing than doing productive work?
- Do you gamble until your last dollar travels down the pressure?
- Is your relationship with your family strained as a result of playing?
- Do you borrow money from friends and associates to finance your playing?
The type of gambler that is much more difficult to deal with is the action gambler. Majority of this type of gamblers are male, the actual in dealing with them comes from the fact that to these people playing gives them some kind of elation similar to that created by drug preoccupation. Such individuals can never admit about their addiction when confronted. They normally gamble themselves to poverty.
Playing being a big scam, attracts countless into it. The principle motivating factors for these people is the requirement and hope to make huge earnings that could transform them into millionaires instantly. But then comes another unsafe reason – the feeling of some euphoria. Be it a scam or not, people still gamble and that makes high street playing exist to date.